Member Picnic Mondays
Join us for our Member Picnic Mondays!
Current ACES members are invited to bring a picnic dinner and dine on the Hallam Lake nature preserve on Monday nights.
We welcome our members to enjoy evenings on the preserve all summer long in small groups on Monday nights from 5:00-8:00pm, from June 14th through August 30th!
Currently ACES members can make reservations for up to ten people. We hope you and your guests take this opportunity to enjoy a summer evening on the preserve.
We encourage you and your guests to arrive for check-in between 5:00pm – 6:00pm. There will be an optional nature walk that will leave from the back deck at 7:15pm. The preserve will close at 8PM. Please follow the guidelines outlined on our website.
ACES will continue to follow public health ordinances to keep our visitors safe. ACES also strives to maintain the highest quality wildlife habitat at Hallam Lake as a bridge to nature for our guests.
To that end, please note:
- If you are able, please plan to bike, bus, walk or WE-cycle to Hallam Lake, as parking is limited.
- Please leave your amplified music at home. A nature chorus will be provided at the preserve.
- Please leave any shared games (frisbee, cornhole, spikeball, etc.) at home.
- Please practice “leave no trace” ethics. Whatever you pack in, please plan to pack out.
- Please stay on trails.
- Please use compostable / reusable silverware and containers rather than single-use plastics.
- Please leave your furry companions at home!
Please sit in designated areas:
- Platforms (teaching, river, meditation, and marsh)
- The South Meadow
- Fire Pit area
- Picnic Meadow
ACES’ Picnic Mondays are made possible thanks to our Presenting Sponsor:
Please contact Molly O’Leary, ACES Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the event. If you have questions about your membership status, please contact Christina Green, ACES Development Coordinator at email@example.com.