Due to the current COVID restrictions we have made decision to postpone Wild Perspectives until next winter.
With the series being postponed, we will be creating some virtual content to post on our website and social media. We believe the message from our local story tellers is important and we want to give you a peek of what you’ll be hearing next winter! Please follow @ACESaspen on Instagram and like our Facebook channel here.
Wild Perspectives launched in January 2020, and features exciting accounts of world travel, adventure, and the natural world through stories and visual media. This series, which provides an opportunity for community-building and story-telling, is in partnership with The Collective and the Town of Snowmass.
Looking back: Wild Perspectives 2020 Schedule
- January 7 | History of Skiing in Snowmass | Rich Burkley
- January 14 | A Brazilian Wildlife Safari: The Pantanal and Elsewhere | Mark Fuller
- January 21 | The Unknown Path: Exploring the Birth of North American Ski Mountaineering | Art Burrows
- January 28 | Forest of Snowmass: A Virtual Tour | Adam McCurdy
- February 4 | Navigating a Love of the Land: Weaving Together Creativity, Cartography, and Activism in the Roaring Fork Valley | Sarah Uhl
- February 11 | Un-bordered: Baja California by Bicycle | Sarah Tory
- February 18 | Hut Week: A Personal and Institutional Journey | Greg Shaffran
- March 3 | Mapping Mountain Snowpacks | Dr. Jeff Deems
- March 10 | Saving All the Pieces: Taking Action to Save Imperiled Wildlife | Tom Cardamone