Aspen Mountain Snowshoe Tour
Weave in and out of serene spruce and fir forests as you take in Aspen’s majestic vistas from Richmond Ridge with a knowledgeable Naturalist on this two-hour guided snowshoe tour. Learn about wildlife in winter, tracking, mountain ecology, Aspen history, avalanches, winter habitats, and more.
- Every day at 10AM and 1PM, December 12 – April 14. Meet guide at the top of Aspen Mountain, in front of the Silver Queen gondola.
- Price: $75 Adults, $56 Youth (7-17 years) and Seniors (over 65 years). If you have your own lift ticket, tour prices are $44 Adults, $35 Youth & Seniors.
- Purchase tickets above or at an Aspen Skiing Company ticket office. Please allow at least 30 minutes to purchase your ticket and ride the gondola to the top of the mountain.
- Tour price includes gondola ride, snowshoes, knowledgeable guide, and basic snowshoeing instruction.
- Approximately 1.5 miles round trip. Tours take place on gentle terrain and are held at a leisurely pace.
- Warm boots, winter clothing, sunscreen, and water are strongly recommended.
- Ages 7 and up.
- Call ACES at (970) 925-5756 during open hours (Monday – Friday, 9AM – 5PM) with any questions.
- To book this outing as a private tour, there is an additional cost of $250 (per person ticket prices still apply). Maximum group size is 8 people.
Tours are made possible through a partnership between ACES, Aspen Skiing Company and the White River National Forest (USFS).