Snowmass Ski Tour
Drop in at the Wapiti Wildlife Center at the top of the Elk Camp lift to ski a run with a Naturalist from Aspen Center for Environmental Studies. Learn about wildlife adaptations in winter, tracking, avalanches, and more.
- Offered at 11AM and 1PM every day when the Elk Camp lift is operating.
- Tours are complimentary.
- Meet guide inside the Wapiti Wildlife Center. Please arrive at least five minutes before the start of the tour.
- Tours require intermediate skiing ability and take place on blue or green runs and are held at a leisurely pace.
- No reservations.
- Call ACES at (970) 925-5756 during open hours (Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM) with any questions.
- Tours made possible through a partnership between ACES, Aspen Skiing Company, and the White River National Forest (USFS).
ACES Naturalists are available at the Center when there is not a ski tour. Come in for a ski break and learn about the Rocky Mountains!
Topics:Snowshoe and Ski Tours
Twice daily starting Dec. 14, 11am & 1pm